We are waiting on the last bit of info that we need before we can get that final clearance to travel. Since our older sweet pea is over the age of 2, he needs the TB testing to be done. And as you can imagine, it takes time. We are dealing with a culture that is full of typical delays and not as scheduled and planned as we are. All I have heard is that the TB testing has started. It does take several days to do the skin test, and most children then have to do the x-ray testing and some have to move to the culture testing (if we move onto the culture testing, we will have to delay our trip). We are still scheduled to travel on the 19th and have the embassy apt. on the 22nd, but we can't get confirmed travel until the results are in.
Will you pray with us as we wait again and trust in God? Also, imagine how nervous your own little ones are when they head to the doctor for any medical tests. It is hard for them, and I am not there to comfort our sweet pea. I am praying for peace and comfort from the Holy Spirit.
I have tickets on hold until Tuesday morning, please pray that if it is God's will, we will hear before then about our confirmation for travel.
Dear Sweet Peas,
I wish I could be there to tuck you into bed and comfort you when you are scared. I have to cling to our faithful God who is the one to work out all the details. I pray that you come to know Him as your savior early on in life and live only for Him. It is amazing to think that He loves you more than I do. What an amazing heavenly Father we have.