Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tate is 2 today !!!

Happy Birthday to my little man. What a joy to be your mama. You make me smile each and every day. We love you so very VERY much.


I will have to post more later about the party we had to celebrate but just a few shots of our birthday boy. We had to call the kids out of the pool to blow out the candles. Should have dried you off a bit...but what a precious moment...our first birthday together.



I can't help but think all day about your birth mom today. May God bless her for her loving gift of life to you and our family.



13 comments:

  1. Just love these pictures....so precious. He looks so well adjusted....great job Cris I know it has had its moments. Think of all of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Happy Birthday Little Tate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tate is so stinkin gorgeous! What a beautiful birthday boy. Happy birthday, little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! What great photos ~ I'm glad you didn't dry him off any more, it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pics! Happy Birthday Tate! That is so great that you get to celebrate a b-day with him so soon after coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No - don't dry off - those water droplet pictures are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! I have to meet your boys! Are you up for a play group at my house next week? Just let me know! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought of little T yesterday on his big day. Hope you guys had a wonderful birthday celebration with him. Now that we have them home they need to slow down and quit growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Tate!!! What a blessing to have him home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Tate....there is a little present coming in the mail from Japan with LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a precious gift indeed!

    ReplyDelete