Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This little guy has such a precious smile








Not to mention a beautiful face. He is also a joker. He loves to be silly. He tends to crawl into bed with Chuck around 2:00AM looking for some cuddles. He loves to be a helper. Watching him discover something new is the highlight of my day. He snuggles into my lap for stories each night and smells just yummy after bath.

He has the cutest little phrases and is learning to say many things in English. Our favorite is "oopus" ( for oops). He has such a cute accent when he speaks. He hands over any toy his little brother wants and cares for him tenderly.


Dear Sweet Pea,

How grateful I am that God hand picked you for our family. It is a blessing and a joy to be your momma and I pray that God has a special job for you to serve Him as you grow. Oh how I love you.

Love, Mom

14 comments:

  1. You can tell they are brothers. What handsome boys you have ~ it's fun hearing about their personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo shoot. I had already decided he could be a model...so naturally photogenic. And you can tell just by looking at him that he's so good-natured. I'd love to hear him speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's eating that camera up!!! love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that smile!!! Your welcome home packet must have arrived!! That little giraffe looks familiar!! :)

    We've been praying for you six A LOT!!!

    Hugs,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so handsome, Cris! (And I think he likes the camera a little bit too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that smile could sell ice to an eskimo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    My husband and I are currently adopting from ET. Our referral call for 2 kiddos is coming ANYDAY now:)First, your little man is VERY handsome. I was wondering what region he is from? Our kids are coming from the region called Assawa. They saw they are bring them to Addis Ababa for us. Did your agencey bring the kids to Addis by you or did you travel to the region they are from? Sorry, for all the questions. I just would love to learn more.

    Karen
    www.hernkekid.blogspot.com or you can email me at kjboesch@new.rr.com. THANKS!!
    Adopting 2 kiddos from ET.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great pictures of both boys! I can hardly wait until they are in one of Chuck's shoots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet pictures. His smile is adorable. So glad he likes his nightly cuddles from his loving mommy and daddy!!

    ReplyDelete